* required fields
In preparation for 2018, Southern Districts are looking to fill a number of coaching and managerial roles within the rugby club.
· 1st Grade Coach Positions, including Head Coach, and Assistant Coach(es) [Name speciality]
· 1st Grade Manager
· 2nd Grade Head Coach and Assistant Coach
· 2nd Grade Manager
· 3rd Grade Head Coach and Assistant Coach
· 3rd Grade Manager
· 4th Grade Head Coach and Assistant Coach
· 4th Grade Manager
· Qualified Trainer(s) to work with the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach.
Coaches will need to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the game, along with a sound knowledge of the Laws and qualify what coaching accreditation they hold, along with SmartRugby expiry date.
With women's rugby now becoming a growing force in Australia Rugby, Southern Districts are embracing the significant role females play in the game as a whole and we encourage females to put forward their application if they would like to be part of the Rebels family.
Please send your CV or expression of interest to Warren Robilliard, via e-mail, at email@example.com by 30 September. Late applications will not be considered.